MPH GRAPHICS INC.
On December 23, 2013, MPH Graphics Inc. filed a Notice of Intention to Make a Proposal in order to restructure its operations and financial affairs. By Certificate issued by the Superintendent of Bankruptcy, Ira Smith Trustee & Receiver Inc. was appointed as Proposal Trustee.
MPH Graphics Inc. entered into an Agreement of Purchase and Sale to sell substantially all of its assets (the "Stalking Horse Bid"). The Proposal Trustee recommended to the Court that a sales process should be operated by the Proposal Trustee, in order to determine if there might be a better offer available in the marketplace. By Order of the Honourable Mr. Justice Morawetz dated January 6, 2014, the Court approved: (i) the Proposal Trustee's recommended sales process; and (ii) the Stalking Horse Bid, should no better offer materialize.
Potential purchasers interested in obtaining a copy of the Proposal Trustee's Opportunity Summary and other information, should contact the Proposal Trustee.
- Notice to Creditors package - 27 December 2013
- Proposal Trustee's First Report to Court - Volume 1 - 23 December 2013
- Proposal Trustee's First Supplement to the First Report to Court - 3 January 2014
- Proposal Trustee's Second Supplement to the First Report to Court - 6 January 2014
- Sales Process Approval Order - 6 January, 2014
- Stalking Horse Bid Approval and Vesting Order - 6 January, 2014
- Advertisement in The Globe & Mail Report on Business - 13 January 2014
- Court-approved Terms and Conditions of Sale - 6 January 2014