Bankruptcy - Corporate Services
Whether you are a small company, an entrepreneurial corporation, or a multi-faceted complex organization, our experienced bankruptcy, insolvency and restructuring team works with you to solve problems in your financially challenged environment.
Ira Smith Trustee & Receiver Inc. brings solutions to troubled public and privately held corporations of any size. Our practitioners are experts in the insolvency-related issues that arise in the corporate environment and without "attitude", will work with your legal and general financial advisors, i.e. litigation, banking, securities, tax, mergers and acquisitions, pensions, employment and regulatory issues.
Trusted business advisors
As trusted business advisors, we work as part of your team or provide individual counsel and advice. Our services in the corporate marketplace include:
- Business viability reviews
- Advisors in troubled loan situations
- Rehabilitation of troubled companies including Turnaround Management
- Chief Restructuring Officer
- Restructuring under either the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act or the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act
- Liquidator, Interim Receiver, Receiver and Manager or Trustee in Bankruptcy
Starting Over, Starting now
Companies, corporate and entrepreneurial corporations facing financial trouble can't wait; they need help when the crisis arises. The Ira Smith team is unique in meeting urgent needs of your current environment with advisors available seven days a week. As soon as you contact Ira Smith Trustee & Receiver Inc. we get to work. We'll put an immediate plan in place and start the process for dealing with the longer-term situation.